Rosehip oil is used to help treat dry, irritated, weathered skin. It is also suitable for treating burns, scars and stretch marks and ageing. Rosehip oil contains omega fatty acids which make it a good natural skin moisturiser. It also has antioxidants which protect the skin from free radicals, and reduce the signs of ageing.
- Natural moisturiser for the skin
- Reduces the appearance of scars
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
- Reduces redness in the skin
- Improves certain skin conditions
- Helps improve skin texture
- Reduces the appearance of premature ageing
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates the skin to prevent dryness and flaking
- Great after care sun treatment
Apply a small amount onto the area to be treated. Do not use on oily acne skin.
Certified Organic Rosa Eglanteria Seed Oil
Rosehip oil is used to help treat dry, irritated, weathered skin