Micro Needle Roller or Derma Roller contains 540 needles which are spaced equally apart. These micro-needles are very short in length and only affect the superficial layers of the skin. Needling regularly helps to rejuvenate the skin which is traditionally based on acupuncture techniques.
The needle roller is made from fine titanium needles. The needles make small micro holes on the surface of the skin which helps to move blood, smooth the skin and allow active ingredients from products to penetrate deeper into the skin.
- Improves collagen production
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Enhances a more radiant complexion
- Treats uneven skin tone
- Treats acne and scarring
- Treats fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin texture
- Treats enlarged pores
- Thoroughly cleanse the skin and remove all make-up.
- Gently roll the micro needle roller over each section of the face at least 3-5 times with a gentle pressure only. (Avoid the eyes and lips)
- Roll in a horizontal direction, then vertically on each area of the face.
- Roll for several minutes 3 times a week (or every second day).
- Apply serums straight after rolling.
NB. If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue for awhile or use once a week only.
Spray alcohol (70%) onto the roller before and after each use and allow to dry. Replace when needles get blunt or every 6 months if using frequently or 12 months if using less frequent.